Help! Does my beardie have droopy eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janeyjet

Photo Comp Winner
Hello! So recently my bearded dragon Arthur has been refusing to drink when I offer him wanter. He drinks only a little bit like how he used to.
102166-706765056.jpg
and today I noticed his eye looked a little different. I might just be over thinking but would love some help.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The best way to get them water for me is to wash their greens before giving them- If hes not drinking when you offer he probably isnt thirsty-- but washing the greens and serving wet will get them to get their water- I have heard by giving them soaks they can absorb water that way and then I have also heard they cant absorb water that way -- so I am confused on that one-- you can always mist them outside of tank of course so your not putting water into their tank for mold and mildew to grow but that goes along w/ the soaking so the best way is to wash or rinse the greens before serving
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom