Lethargic Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am not sure --- I am hoping Hiccup starts perking up here -- he has been in this lazy mode for a while he was semi brumating but has come out of it now he is awake but has been horribly lazy and not getting out of bed so to speak - he is awake color is good but hes not eating so much--- I am about to disturb him and pull his cave --- I weighed him the other day hes not losing weight - but he hasnt gone to the bathroom either -- what is yours doing?
Karrie

EddieMaher

Original Poster
He is under his light this morning, so I guess he is coming out of brumating. He looks nice and healthy. Gonna feed him today. Not sure how to post pictures.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Go to top of page click on User Image Up loader- down load pics- click on reply at top of message box click on XIMG pics should post
Karrie

EddieMaher

Original Poster
full

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I can't tell if your UVB is in the tank or on top of screen
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hes not getting the full spectrum of rays -- the screen is filtering out the rays--
Karrie

EddieMaher

Original Poster
Have had the same set up since he was a baby. He has grown into a very healthy adult. Very strong, can jump, shows no signs of calcium deficiency.

Just not gonna risk trying to get it inside the cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom