please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
I've notice some little changes in JIMMIA, I don't know if it's my imagination or he just feels little insecure or if felt uneasy by being picked up because it doesn't happen all the time! so the other day I had JIMMIA on my shoulder and I took him off my shoulder so I could take my bag off and he just shook like crazy / squirmed weirdly, than when I pick him up out of the tank his front and back legs jitter like he is feeling cold but his body was and is always warm - it's only happened 3 times, it seems odd but unless it's just was insecurity, I can't record when it happens because as I said I've just noticed it, I will keep eye out but he seems so plumped :? So is he going to be okay? and lately he's not been eating all his worms/ vegetables etc, so what's wrong? he looks depressed or hormonal as getting black beard but I don't have any other beardies for him to be like that!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How old is Jimmia?
Can you review your tank setup with us, such as the type/brand of UVB lighting, substrate used,
temperatures, foods & supplements used, also. That can help us determine whether something
is in need of change, or just some tweaking.
If you have any pictures to post of him, along with his tank setup that would be helpful.
Sometimes they can shake or quiver when nervous, but it can also be related to calcium or
other nutritional deficiencies, too.

Let us know how he is doing.
Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom