My Beardie Ate A Hershey's Kiss

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

My Beardie Ate A Hershey's Kiss

Postby Aderisi1015 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:46 pm

My bearded dragon, "Capone" ate a hershey's kiss this morning. We managed to get half of the chocolate out but half of the foil was swallowed. He seems ok and he ate some Dubia roaches today but I'm a little worried. I can't see a vet until Monday. Any suggestions? Has this happened to someone's beardie before?
Aderisi1015
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: My Beardie Ate A Hershey's Kiss

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:21 am

Aderisi1015 wrote:My bearded dragon, "Capone" ate a hershey's kiss this morning. We managed to get half of the chocolate out but half of the foil was swallowed. He seems ok and he ate some Dubia roaches today but I'm a little worried. I can't see a vet until Monday. Any suggestions? Has this happened to someone's beardie before?

watch closely . If he shows signs of poisoning or other issue , contact the local emergency vet.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
Gecko : Godzilla the hatchling GEHYRA GECKO (hatched May 2019)
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER