worried even more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my beardie just pooped and it was A LOT. the last time she pooped was about 2-3 days ago. i don’t know how it was so much. i noticed as she was going there was some blood in her poop. please help!!! the blood looked brighter in the water and there definitely was some. also, what are all the little flakes? they looked like part of the poop when it was coming out of her and then when i drained the water that’s what it looked like
103025-9435653132.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, what is worrying you ? The poo looks normal. Of course everything makes some of us pet owners nervous LOL . Does she eat crickets ? I ask because the tiny rice shaped things look like cricket eggs which could be present if she ate a female cricket.

BTW, you might want to get a nice plastic tub to bath her in. Although many people use their sinks it's really unsanitary, most reptiles carry harmful bacteria like salmonella + ecoli that can make us sick . Even worse when people do this in the kitchen.

helllojessie

Original Poster
AHBD":1d8ejjy2 said:
Hi there, what is worrying you ? The poo looks normal. Of course everything makes some of us pet owners nervous LOL . Does she eat crickets ? I ask because the tiny rice shaped things look like cricket eggs which could be present if she ate a female cricket.

BTW, you might want to get a nice plastic tub to bath her in. Although many people use their sinks it's really unsanitary, most reptiles carry harmful bacteria like salmonella + ecoli that can make us sick . Even worse when people do this in the kitchen.
i’m worried because it was a LOT of poop for her. also there was some blood. yes she eats lots of crickets.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well they can really surprise us with the size of their poo. Sometimes they don't go for a few days + then it's a bit of constipation, but nothing that's harmful. That could have caused the bit of blood as well, and the cricket eggs are what you see that look like flakes or bits of rice.

If you are very worried you can have a fecal test done to put your mind at ease. but I don't think there's a problem. If she does have parasites they can be treated quite easily in most case. Don't worry too much ! :)

helllojessie

Original Poster
thank you so much for your help. means a lot!! :)
AHBD":31k9puex said:
Well they can really surprise us with the size of their poo. Sometimes they don't go for a few days + then it's a bit of constipation, but nothing that's harmful. That could have caused the bit of blood as well, and the cricket eggs are what you see that look like flakes or bits of rice.

If you are very worried you can have a fecal test done to put your mind at ease. but I don't think there's a problem. If she does have parasites they can be treated quite easily in most case. Don't worry too much ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom