Mushy poo (1st time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I fed my dragon this morning about 15-20 crickets and he was very alert. Ive then came back a couple hours later to find he has had a big mushy poo on his log and on the floor beneath is more with a white pool of water. His poo wasn't runny like liquid but softer than usual. The dragon himself was at the highest point he could get at the cool end which I've noticed he seems to do when hes feeling out of sorts.

He let me put him to the warm end and now hes all white beard and alert again. Just wondered what to look out for if a dragons poorly.

Thanks!

NelsonBernard

Original Poster
Update:

He had about 30 crickets about 2 hours later. Couldnt eat them fast enough.

Since then he has been darker in colour and sitting on the floor underneath the heat emitter which is approx 40cm above him.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, next time take a pic. I know it seems odd or gross but it can be helpful. :) Is this a normal amount for him ? Are the insects larger ? It may be nothing at all, the consistency can vary. Post a few pics of him here though as well as his set up , here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

NelsonBernard

Original Poster
AHBD":2ziniujl said:
Hi there, next time take a pic. I know it seems odd or gross but it can be helpful. :) Is this a normal amount for him ? Are the insects larger ? It may be nothing at all, the consistency can vary. Post a few pics of him here though as well as his set up , here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

I don't have a photo of the poo now but it was a normal amount, just runny.

This was him giving me his puffy beard before I went out for more bugs
102389-4006980038.jpg

This is him when I brought them back :')
102389-5143082766.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom