YELLOW FUNGUS? *Respond ASAP Please!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate278

So Spike has had yellow on her for a while now, but it seems just recently (she is a year and a half old now) it has been more vibrant than usual. She has had yellow on her ever since the second or third shed that I saw of hers which was when she was around 6 weeks old which is when I got her. She gets 12 hours of heat and UVB and has all the right bulbs, so that's not what I'm worried about. She gets fed two times a day and I offer water to her from a syringe. I'm extremely worried right now I love her to DEATH! Please, if you have any idea what this is or if it is just her coloration, please let me know ASAP! Thank you so much, I'll provide pictures below!

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Thank you for your help if you respond, I'm very very VERY worried right now but I'm trying to stay as calm as I can.
(She hasn't shed in a while so I don't really know if they can change colors noticeable enough like this even if they don't shed)

EDIT: She also has two clear nails whilst every other nail is black/normal?

full

full

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's def. not Y.F. Just natural yellow undertones, I've had beardies with similar color. Nothing to worry about. :)

Nate278

Original Poster
Thank you for the response! I'm just a very overprotective owner. Any clue why those two nails are "clear" compared to the other ones which are black?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Completely agree, it isn't yellow fungus at all! It's just the natural normal yellowish pigmentation.
A lot of the normal morph dragons have similar coloring. Personally, I love the natural colors like
that. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom