SHEDDING OR SOMETHING ELSE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriLeigh1

101276-7858380959.jpg
101276-2940561199.jpg
I’ve had my beardie for about 9 months, she’s amazing but I believe she’s about 10 and a half months old, maybe 11 months but she hasn’t shed in a couple of months and now she has this spot on her head and one of her back legs and I figured it’s probably just her shedding in different spots but before she would shed her whole body at once so I’m not used to this. And she hasn’t shed in a while so I want to make sure she’s okay. I just wanna make sure I’m just being paranoid and there’s nothing else to be worried about

RarestDragon

Hatchling Member
Looks like shed to me. As they get older, they tend to shed in patches. The last time my dragon shed, it was only the left side of her back and belly.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Yep it’s normal :) my 11month old shed arms one week, back and tail the next, then beard the week after that and finally in the 4th week now he is grey like yours on his back legs and top of his head so hopefully he finishes shedding soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom