Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I Had 14 Bearded Hatchlings norm 10/20/18 . Two days ago I woke up to one of the dragons deceased. I then began to notice two more dragons were breathing heavily and not eating. They Passed Away Last night . So We Now Have 11. Two s’more are looking weak. They Are In a 10gal Tank With Reptile Carpet And Dome Light With A 10.0uvb, and a 75watt heat bulb. They have wood and a wooden dome to sit on inside the tank . They have been eating collards and crickets . Unfortunately I haven’t been dusting them with calcium. Yes there are insects left over night some days.
The dad is a orange hypo-trans leather back 2yrs and the mother is a normal citrus . 1yr 9m
No they are not related . And I have some babies that are normals and some are leatherbacks .
Any Advice ?
At the bottom are pictures of the parents and the babies !
Thank You in Advance.

D&D

102137-1283604484.jpg
102137-4241149398.jpg
102137-8575884876.jpg
102137-6609804840.jpg

VickyAC

Hi!

I can't help much but what I do know for experience is that you SERIOUSLY need to give them calcium with D3 and a UVB lightbulb. the one that I'm using for my beardie is a 13W. Bulb.
You need to do this so that your beardies don't develop MBD.

-vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom