Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,
I Had 14 Bearded Hatchlings norm 10/20/18 . Two days ago I woke up to one of the dragons deceased. I then began to notice two more dragons were breathing heavily and not eating. They Passed Away Last night . So We Now Have 11. Two s’more are looking weak. They Are In a 10gal Tank With Reptile Carpet And Dome Light With A 10.0uvb, and a 75watt heat bulb. They have wood and a wooden dome to sit on inside the tank . They have been eating collards and crickets . Unfortunately I haven’t been dusting them with calcium. Yes there are insects left over night some days.
The dad is a orange hypo-trans leather back 2yrs and the mother is a normal citrus . 1yr 9m
No they are not related . And I have some babies that are normals and some are leatherbacks .
Any Advice ?
At the bottom are pictures of the parents and the babies !
Thank You in Advance.

D&D

102137-1283604484.jpg
102137-4241149398.jpg
102137-8575884876.jpg
102137-6609804840.jpg

VickyAC

Hi!

I can't help much but what I do know for experience is that you SERIOUSLY need to give them calcium with D3 and a UVB lightbulb. the one that I'm using for my beardie is a 13W. Bulb.
You need to do this so that your beardies don't develop MBD.

-vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom