Red dots on my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppycut

Hatchling Member
Hello,
My Pixie girl has two dots on her. The bigger one has grown a little. I am thinking maybe she fellfrom her log?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That would not be from a fall. Possible cricket bites. Are there loose insects hiding anywhere in the tank ? Look under + in all logs + cage decor. Post a pic of her tank as well to see if maybe there are any very sharp objects she could have pierced herself on.

Puppycut

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She doesn’t eat crickets, my girl
Is special needs and I hand feed her. It hasn’t changed in a while so I am hoping it was something that isn’t sharp. There’s nothing in her tank that is.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Just curious, what made her special needs ? And does she free roam at all or is her mobility limited ?

Puppycut

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She was a rescue, not fed correctly or given anything that they need. I was told to “just give her romaine”. ? she was housed with a male and he was a bully.
She is moble, but doesn’t move around too much. I have had issues with her have many clutches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom