Power outage without heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The power went out like twenty minutes ago. We haven’t gotten heat yet because the temperature changed suddenly. It’s currebtly about 40 degrees Fahrenheit outside and it’s supposed to reach like 36 by sunrise tomorrow. I have no clue when the powers coming back but I assume within 12-24 hours. What can I do to keep ducky warm and safe?

Edit*** the electric company says it should be back by 5:30 am. That will be in roughly five hours.

Edit again*** Ducky is roughly three years old and his temperatures are usually fine with a new uvb tube light. He lost a lot of weight about six months ago and has gained most of it back by now.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
best cheapest heat source of the lot …. is you …. put beardie in a ventilated cardboard shoebox under the covers near the bottom of the bed maybe 9 the shoe box will stop you kicking it in your sleep or squashing it when you roll over
, or do an allnighter on the lounge with beardies snuggling under your dressing gown next to your skink on the tummy or chest).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom