Black Spots on Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkausky32

I could be freaking about every litte thing at this point, but my girl hasnt been acting right. This is my second post about her but this time its a different thing that popped up. The tank and temps are where they should be. She is kind of eating. Her poos did have alot of white Now they are small and somewhat mushy. So a week and a half ago one really white. One kinda normal with a little more white than usual about 5 days ago. Then this semi mush about 2 days later. I hope that makes sense. But shes been on veggies only recently and I have been bathing everyday with her meds like the vet said. So I thought she was maybe getting better just to much water. Shes been to the vet a few times. She did pinworm medicine. Shes on calcium syringes. Now these spots have popped up over night they look almost wet. Im just so confused anymore. We are goint about an hour and a half away to someone else tomorrow. There arent many real reptile vet options for me. Does anyone know what this is? I have always kept her tank at the right temps. Maybe I screwed her on the uv. Shes my first reptile I thought i was doing right. She had the uv desert tube bulb with 150.watt basking now ive switched her to the reptisun 10.0 and a mercury bulb 100 thing to just blast it. Weve always given her reptivite stuff. And in a matter of a couple weeks its all fallen apart. Ive tried to google and cant find anything similar to this on her face just darkening spots. I wanna believe its just some wierd dirty face thing but theres nothing to fall in her or enclosure or nothing for her to get into like that. She just woke up so I dont wanna try and wash it off yet and Im not sure I even should.
101736-1256999914.jpg

OhMyNord

It could be bug juice, especially if it looks wet, I know Cato has had it a few times :lol: But I have no idea if this is some sort of infection, I'm sure the others, more experienced posters will get around to this post soon.

Hopefully nothing to worry about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom