HELP EYES OF MY BEARDI DRAGON SWOLLEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay29

Please help me I want to know what's going on with him his eyes got swollen and now cant see he got weak by night and now is opening and closing his mouth please help light is good thank is good no substrate what's going on with him
101710-3485999401.jpg
101710-9868313996.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Your dragon has a serious health issue and needs URGENT treatment by an experienced REPTILE VET - today - I wouldn't be waiting about .

As soon as the local REPTILE VET's surgery opens I'd be on the phone to them telling your dragon is CRITICALLY ILL, LETHARGIC & WEAK and both eyes are swollen and you are on your way to the clinic with the dragon NOW.

fcooper

Hatchling Member
Looks like some type of infection or fungus to me... a vet visit and some prescribed antibiotics should clear it up!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Are you able to get your dragon to a vet? He is critically ill & definitely needs medical
attention.
Please review your tank setup with us a bit more such as the temperatures in the tank,
the type/brand of UVB light, supplementation & foods given.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom