Impacted bearded. Pelvic bone preventing defecation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirGoatsAlot

Original Poster
Beardies dont absorb water through their skin so wouldnt misting actually be detrimental instead of helping? I'll make sure my wife mists the veggies from now on and of course no more supers for her. That is of course after she passed everything thats build up in her. I'm planning to feed the supers off to make room for the dubias anyways. Still dont know what to do with the beetles though.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
SirGoatsAlot":28ox04cs said:
Beardies dont absorb water through their skin so wouldnt misting actually be detrimental instead of helping? I'll make sure my wife mists the veggies from now on and of course no more supers for her. That is of course after she passed everything thats build up in her. I'm planning to feed the supers off to make room for the dubias anyways. Still dont know what to do with the beetles though.
Snip the heads off the beetles and offer them to the dragon ….. my bluetongues and dragons love superworm pupa and beetles , and mealworm pupa and beetles.

Great treats for skinks and dragons.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's not misting, it's dripping water on the snout . Their heads are actually designed to channel dripping water to their mouth. If you can picture holding an eyedropper and dripping it on the tip of their nose/mouth , the beardie drinks. Or doing the same with a spray bottle. Watch these videos, it's not mine but this is how all my babies and now adults drink. And BTW, some misting of the body IS good, it aids in shedding. But here's the drinking video, one of an adult and the other of babies :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZQbM8jABbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN3tSmkZisM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom