BEARDED DRAGON PARASITE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriLeigh1

My beardie has been changing a lot lately, which is to be expected. She’s about 6 months (my best guess) and she’s been moved to a 40 gallon viv that she’s getting used to. But this started before I moved her. Here lately for the past week her appetite has gone down dramatically. She used to eat a bunch of crickets for breakfast then later on for dinner she would get a salad and gobble all of it up. She only eats once a day. Barley wanting to chase her crickets and has visibly lost some weight. She’s been less active, and her poop is usually in some form of shape and now it’s just mush. She’s not pooping near as often I’m assuming because she’s not eating as much. She used to poop just about every day and now it’s every few days and it’s not a lot. I know as they get older they don’t tend to eat as much and what not but it’s like her whole personality has changed and it’s scaring me :( pls help

Side note: she’s been glass surfing NON STOP every single day without fail and I have a background in her viv so she can’t see herself or anything. Idk if that has anything to do with it but ??‍♀️

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it's possible that your girl [ what's her name BTW ] has parasites but it could be other things. To put your mind at rest you can take a fecal in for an experienced reptile vet to have a look.

In the mean time can you post pics of her full body, her tank and her lighting ? And what exact lights do you use ? Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom