Falkor is starting to wobble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkorsmom

Original Poster
Falkor is now up to 34g and about to shed his torso. Thank you so much for everything!!! I will try to update you on his progress. He still can’t use his legs, but as long as he’s growing and eating and happy, I can’t ask for anything more!!!!!!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great he has gained some weight & is shedding. I'm happy to hear he is eating so well
& is content! I am still hoping eventually he will still be able to use his legs, but even if he never
does then that is ok, too. He is a special boy!!

Tracie

Falkorsmom

Original Poster
Thank you for the kind words and well wishes for my little guy. I do have a question/concern though. I have microfiber towels sort of rolled in his tank so its soft and easier for him to climb, but he can't really get that high. The temp is reading at 110 on his towel at the bottom of his tank, and I'm using an IR thermometer to get the readings. I just want him to be able to get closer to the heat if he wants to, but I don't know what other ideas there are to help him since he can't really use his legs. I don't want to make it too high up so he won't hurt himself if he falls, but I also want him to have the ability to climb higher if he wants to. Any other ideas?

Falkorsmom

Original Poster
Well, he hasn’t gained weight past 34g, he’s about to shed again... appetite is on and off. I think this is just how he’s going to be. Other than that he’s happy and on the healthier side lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom