Is my beardie okay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was going out super quickly with my beardie (it was only supposed to be for about 3 minutes) and it was about 65 degrees but I was holding him to my chest the full time and he was wrapped in a warm blanket but then an emergency came up and I ended up being out for almost 2 hours!! I know it was irresponsible and I’d never ever do it again but I just want to know if he’s gonna be okay- he seems to be doing great, I put him under his basking lamp the second I got home and fed him about 6 hoppers (that isn’t all he’s had today don’t worry I just wasn’t 100% sure he’d had enough today so I fed him some more). He’s lying on my chest under a blanket in a really warm room right now and he seems pretty happy, was quite active earlier and wandering around licking things- I just am still panicking about it though x

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
It was warmer than 65 degrees on your chest in a blanky, your dragon should be fine. He most likely enjoyed it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom