is this mouth rot??? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkersandjack

My boyfriends beardie has not been himself for months, we brought him to the vet and got a general check-up and when they took his poop samples found excessive amounts of pin worm. They put him on medicine and we were happy to have our old beardie back, hoping his lethargy and lack of appetite would be gone. 3 weeks later and not much has changed. The only thing is that at his checkup the vetenarian never got into his mouth because he is a stubborn little guy and would not let her in. Im really concerned. I’ve been telling my boyfriend for MONTHS that it looks like the poor little guy has mouth rot but he was too stubborn to believe me. Taking another look inside this little beardies mouth it seems to be more yellow than it was before. His tounge is turning yellow and back of his mouth, a few months ago it was only his front gums.
99776-323903775.jpg
99776-5072392477.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
No, mouth rot is a cheesy/pus looking material that cakes around the gums and can also cause the outer lip to look red or crusty. Your baby's colors are fine, no mouth rot there.

Since he's lethargic though, can you post pics of his set up and list the type of lights you are using ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom