8 week beardie stopped eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbrant963

I have a beardie that is about 8 weeks old and he has been eating about 10 crickets a day until yesterday when he stopped eating all together. I offer him fruits and vegetables every day but he refuses to eat them. He was still pooping and urianting until today. I give him a bath once a week and mist him every day. Also he just finished shedding a couple days ago. I can’t get him into see a vet until next week is there anything I can do in the meantime to get him to eat?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, can you post a few pics of him/her as well as the set up + lights ? Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them.

How large were the crickets ? Pics of them next to a coin will be helpful as well in case they were too big which could cause digestive problems.

Beardeddtagonlover

Hatchling Member
How big we're the crickets? 10 crickets of the appropriate is not enough for 2 months obviously something is going on when is the last time she pooped? We need info on your setup size tank type of uvb? temps cold and basking spot and how are you monitoring the temps? Without information we don't know could be impaction if not pooping could be parasites or improper husbandry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom