Broken rib?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had my baby beardie is 6 weeks old and I’ve had him for about Two weeks. I had him in my hand on my bed and jumped off. He’s usually really calm with me and I tried to catch him but I couldn’t. One side looks a little different but from what I can tell, otherwise normal. I checked him out and put him away. He still eats, poops, basks, moves around, etc, but he does have stress marks. But what really scared me was that when I went to pick him up today he puffed up and opened his mouth. Other than that he’s acting normal. Is he ok??

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He's probably fine, just associates you with the scary fall that he had. He should be back to normal soon.

pechadm88

Hjballinger":3e0ajjg7 said:
Ok he seems ok, he just ate some dubia roaches. I just worry about every little thing with him

Story of my life! They look so fragile and I think any little bump is going to break them! lol Today mine tried to be spiderman and cling onto his screen top on his cage and fell down. Tried to do this a second time and I think he learned his lesson...well, I can only hope.

Here's to being a beardie parent and all the worry they put you through! Congrats on your little beardie! Should definitely post a picture!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It sounds like he is going to be just fine, thankfully. They sure can worry us to death though!
That is a great sign he is eating. He should calm down & forget all about everything pretty soon.
This is the life of owning a baby! :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom