Possible tail rot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmoma

100311-687726341.jpg
100311-5670491578.jpg

This is Squishy, he ( it because we aren't sure yet ), is a few months old, when he joined our family the tip of his tail was very dark, it does not seem to be getting worse, but I am worried about tail rot. Squishy holds his tail in odd positions but, it is not bent in any places.

100311-6842872943.jpg
100311-665416122.jpg

This is Snowflake, approximately the same age as Squishy, she (it) is currently shedding, having already completed her head, legs, stomach and tail. After she finished her tail it started to get darker in color, I'm worried that all of the shed did not come off and my lead to tail rot.
Any and all help is greatly appricatied.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, the darker tails are normal in many beardies, both tails look O.K from those pics. Do you keep them in separate tanks ?

Lilmoma

Original Poster
Not at the moment, we are currently building seperate homes for them. So hopefully within the next month we will be able to seperate them, also thank you, I was starting to worry about the tails and I messed around and googled it, Google trying to give me a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom