Mushu turns black beard in cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I went on a trip and had my cousin watched mushu she said he turned black beard in his cage just suddenly and then I came home and today he turned black beard just suddenly in his cage and now I don't know how long he is gonna stay black beard or what I can do to calm him down. I noticed that he also pooped when he was black I see it but he won't calm down so I don't want to go in amd clean it right now. Please any advice would be great

I’m no expert, but I wouldn’t worry about it too much. He might be stressed or he could be acting territorial—is there any head bobbing involved? Just leave him alone for awhile and see if he relaxes.

To try and figure out if something might be stressing him, what is it like in his cage? Does he have some good hides and plenty of space? What are the temps and the lighting like? How old is he and how long have you had him? What does he eat and how well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom