Is this healthy feces? (Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if my dragon Lenny is well. I’ve been suspicious of her feces for awhile. I can’t just go get her checked by the vet unless it’s a good possibility. She is fed yellow squash, zucchini, snap peas, green beans, dandelion greens recently, and dried crickets daily. Superworms as well. She has a 4ft by 2ft house. She is about 12 inches away from the light source.
Sorry about the photo
100107-4406476738.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That looks pretty normal to me. Everything appear to be digesting well. You feed dried crickets
daily but not live ones? The superworms are live & not dried correct?
Does the stool smell particularly bad, or not?
The vegetation sounds good, does she eat a good amount of greens?
Which UVB light are you using?

Tracie

KittenCatJack

Original Poster
We are having trouble getting live ones. Fortunately we went to repticon and got some. The superworms are live.
It smells terrible, I don’t know if that’s how it normally smells, but she can clear a room. Some days she eats a lot and other days she doesn’t eat much. That’s pretty normal for her though. Unfortunately I don’t know what bulb. It’s a ZooMed and it’s not a tube or a spiral one. Sorry I don’t have more information on that. I’m planning to change it out soon.
Thank you so much for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom