HELP PLEASE my dragon ate a piece of what looks to be tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex3mari

I let Rex roam around and he found a piece of tape i believe. By the time I tried to pull it out he swallowed it and all I got was a bite. I dont know what to do. This happened about ten minutes ago he looks fine (with his smug face of yea i did it) when I picked him up, he's walking back to his lookout area. PLEASE HELP cause i need to know if it will be able to pass through with something that i could do.
Ps: with the split second glance that i got at the piece i would say it about a half inch or less
and im new to the site so sorry if its on the wrong forum but i just need help on what i should do to make sure this doesn't go beyond scary

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
I would try feeding him some baby food squash with a little olive oil to get things moving faster. If he starts showing any symptoms I would get him to the vet. Hopefully it will pass with no problems.

Rex3mari

Original Poster
kyleena29 said:
I would try feeding him some baby food squash with a little olive oil to get things moving faster. If he starts showing any symptoms I would get him to the vet. Hopefully it will pass with no problems.
its been an hour now should feed it to him now i would post a picture but i dont know how

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you can feed him as usual and he should be fine. The food will encapsulate the tape and move it through the G.I tract. Baby food + olive oil can be used as well but he should pass it with or without. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom