Help! SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need help, i don't what this means.
Daenerys Is laying in her cage not moving! Her eyes are half closed, her mouth is open and her stomach is flat.
She feels limp when i pick her up and she wont budge. Please help me, I don't know what this is!

MrChenMan

Is your animal breathing?? Is there any movement?? It would be great if you could attach some photos. This sounds like you should take him/her to the vet

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

Ok, are the eggs fertile or infertile? I Know sometimes beardies can go into an egg laying trance but im not sure. Is she breathing still? Is she still laying? Have you given her calcium and a proper UVB? Is She housed with another beardie? What are her cage temps?

Please tell us EVERYTHING about her, her cage setup, what you feed her, the lights, and how she is right now.

It would be super helpful if you could post a few pictures of her, the eggs, her setup/tank, and her lights. https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/

This is how to tell if the eggs are fertile or not: View media item 61058
Please keep us posted! :)

-HippieLizards.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I am so sorry little Daenery passed away. :cry: Had she been laying eggs?
So sorry for your loss.

Tracie

DaenerysDrogon

Original Poster
She laid eggs with her previous owner, but not with us. He told us when he gave them to us that she was pregnant, but she never laid eggs so we don't think she was really pregnant.
I've been doing everything based off this site, as far as caring for them.
I don't know what went wrong, she was fine the night before, and then she wasn't.

dragon753

Hi, my bearded Dragon, hasn't eaten any roaches now for a whole year nearly, She has veg and I hydrate her nearly everyday, all temperatures looks ok, she is also poohing more often is this normal please help?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
dragon753":g1am27v9 said:
Hi, my bearded Dragon, hasn't eaten any roaches now for a whole year nearly, She has veg and I hydrate her nearly everyday, all temperatures looks ok, she is also poohing more often is this normal please help?
Hello Dragon753, you should probably make your own post about that.

and I'm So very sorry for your loss. :cry: Did you try gently flipping her on her back to see if there was any responses? It really is horribly sad when you lose a beardie. :( I Lost one too recently (organ failure) so I know how you feel. :( Keep all your favourite memories of her close to you. :)

View media item 61022 Daisy says Hello and sorry for your loss. :)

-HippieLizards.

DaenerysDrogon

Original Poster
Yeah, we tried everything to get her to respond, she was gone, poor thing.
I'm taking Drogon(my other one) to the vet Friday to make extra sure that he's perfectly healthy.
Thanks for the condolences~

And Daisy super cute btw :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
That's so sad. :( and I'm Just curious, but were they both in the same cage or are they in separate tanks?

DaenerysDrogon

Original Poster
They were in the same cage in the beginning, but we separate them. They were together for 4 years, at the old owner's home though.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Oh. Well it's good that you separated them. :) I Hope Drogon thrives for you. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
How did Drogon's vet visit go? Is He good+Healthy? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom