Protrusion from vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarFirefly

Original Poster
Oooh I see what you mean! And hey, guess who's shedding! I'm getting a glimpse of his true colors now. Much more light colored than the stained scales, but I'm noticing an creamy orange color.

Check it out.

o8QGwIQ.jpg

TmsQF3A.jpg

12wXjIq.jpg

Last picture he's just chilling looking out the window. Gonna carry him on my shoulder while I take the dog out for his walk.

Hum. He's about a year old the guy said. Should I be feeding him more crickets than veggies still? Will definitely check out that link once I get back in and settled.

Thanks for being so helpful!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Aww! I'm glad he's shedding those horrid stained scales off finally! :) Have you tried bathing him and scrubbing the stained spots with a soft toothbrush? The coloring looks similar to Loki. :)

Also Be careful and always have a very close eye on him because they can sometimes just randomly bolt or dart and if he falls off your shoulder he could get very injured. Also make sure to watch for birds and other potentially dangerous (to him) animals. a Leash Would be helpful. Like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Lizard-Limited-Purple-LIZARDS-Giant-Plus/dp/B01IAAZYIO/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1529193572&sr=8-20&keywords=harness+for+a+bearded+dragon

and I'd Still give him more greens. You can give him crickets (or dubia roaches, superworms but no more then 4 a day, silkworms, hornworms or black soldier fly larvae) probably 2-3x a week for a year old.

and It's No problem. :D We're all happy to help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom