HELP! MY BEARDIE SUDDENLY IS SWOLLEN SPOTS ON HIS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aramirez22

98888-3527101209.jpg
My bearded dragon was totally fine yesterday, I cleaned his cage and fed him and now that it’s the next day he has woken up with two swollen spots on his back near his shoulders and I AM FREAKING OUT! I’m stresses and worried I don’t know what to do. Someone please help!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That does look odd! Did you place him in another angle to see if the areas were still swollen?
It looks like it is right where the scapula is, which is strange.
Are the spots hard or soft to the touch?

Tracie

aramirez22

Original Poster
Hello,
Well this morning they are almost completely gone and I’m very confused because they were very swollen last night. I still want to know what this can be, but they are hard and when he was sort of slouching it’s noticeable more. When he lifts his head up they aren’t as noticeable.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I think you were just seeing the ridges of her shoulder blades poking through her skin when she had her head down .

If there really was something to worry about there , it would still be there and pretty obvious.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, the areas are right at the shoulder blades. I am pretty sure that you just noticed them
when he was leaning forward & more pronounced.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom