NEED HELP ASAP PLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrenoula3

Hello, im new to this and not really sure how to work it but, my beardies tail looks like it was pinched? or idk? she was perfect in every way and then i went to go pick her up and noticed her tail like this. it definitely didnt happen over time bc it was never like that. it couldve only happen between morning and night so im not sure what happened:(
i've looked things up that can be the problem but theres no pictures that look like my bearded dragons tail? idk what to do. Does anyone know what is happening? im going to try to insert the picture now.
98810-1581012612.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I can't help but notice that the upper end of it is healed for the most part so, that leads me to think it was a retained shed that cut the circulation off to the rest of the tail. It would have looked like an indention on the surface and would have had to have been there for a while to get to this stage. This is the result when it starts to break loose. Her tail will be fine with no adverse effects once it drops off. Just be sure there are NO LOOSE CRICKETS in her viv and, put some RAW honey on it with a q-tip, this will prevent infection from setting in.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That looks pretty bad, watch that absolutely no infection spreads upward, it may need to be amputated if it does. If you have a vet that is experienced with reptiles it would be good to take it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom