has he gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbob09

My beautiful Sid is 6 and half years old. Recently been slowing down, sleeping more than usual but still eating and pooping.
This evening he was being very slow in his movements an went under his log. His beard went very black and flat. I kept an eye on him but little movement. he now moved from under his log and then his whole underneath is black. He feels stiffish, no sign of breathing, no response from him. His eyes are wide open and not reacting to movement. Has he died :( or can I help him in any way
Many thanks

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry your dragon is not doing well. It doesn't sound like he is still with you, based on your
description. :cry:
You can try gently turning him on his back to see if you get any reaction from him. If there isn't
any breathing from him or other signs of life, then he is gone.
It sounds like something was definitely going on, but hard to know exactly what that could be.
You would need to have an autopsy done to figure out what went wrong with him.
I'm sorry you are going through this.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom