Glass reflection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie hasn’t done this in a while since I’ve had her , but today I cleaned her cage and all & when I put her in she started climbing on the glass & she even almost got out of the cage from her rock, she’s very impatient & keeps fighting her reflection on the glass thinking it’s another bearded dragon , I have the sides covered with white paper but I can’t really put paper on the front of the cage or else I won’t be able to see what she’s doing. Her beard is starting to turn dark, andddd I don’t know what she’s trying to tell me she keeps surfing the cage & she use to do this when I first got her but she’s been good for a long time & all of a sudden she’s doing it again . HELLLPPP.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Probably hormones or just an angry phase. Can you take her out of the tank and let her roam around safely? Sometimes when they get worked up like that it helps to let them run around and burn off some energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom