Runny smelly poop, staying in hide often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardboy007

My beardie is 7 months old, tends to stay in its hide in the day quiet a bit but does not sleep, she just did a full body shed and her color compleat ly changed from a dark blueish grey to a normal color with grey stripes, she has been having large wet smelly poops, and has been glass surfing a lot, I normally feed her kale and Romain lettuce and crickets, but she hasn’t eaten her crickets in a day or 2 plz help

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Well smelly poop can be a sign of parasites(which crickets can sometimes carry) or overdoing of hydration(probably from your romaine lettuce). I don't know about the hiding. You're gonna want to stay away from lettuce most of of the time but it is a good hydration source for crickets. If you intend to use kale, add other quality veggies like collard greens or dandelion greens or go on a cycle like one week use kale and other good veggie, once kale runs out use collard greens and other good veggie, etc.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has she been hiding in her cave for, after her shed? If you can review your tank
setup for us, such as the type/brand of UVB, the temperatures & type of thermometer being
used to measure the temperatures.
If you have any pictures of her & your tank setup for her you can go ahead & post if for us
so we can look over it to be sure it is all correct for her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom