Bearded dragon is dying need help might have MTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, I hate to hear that. :cry: What a freak accident, I can't believe that happened so fast.
How is your other dragon doing?

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so sorry about your little guy. :( Your big dragon there is beautiful, looks like he's just shedding.

Don't use anything from your dead dragon's tank for your healthy dragon, just in case he did have ADV [ atadenovius ] It's highly contagious .

nickflamingdude2

Original Poster
AHBD":2jhoyv9s said:
I'm so sorry about your little guy. :( Your big dragon there is beautiful, looks like he's just shedding.

Don't use anything from your dead dragon's tank for your healthy dragon, just in case he did have ADV [ atadenovius ] It's highly contagious .
Yea I heard about that... But since we didn't use a uv light and we had him for 2 months i think it was the MTB but I shouldnt use anything from his tank even if it's washed. Also me and my mom put the little guy in his box with his fav blanket.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, I'm sorry that you had to go through this and that you lost your little one. I know you really cared about him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom