Please need advice..Sick Girl.ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LZRDLADIE1981

I have a question..that I'm hoping someone's got a answer for..Can organic sweet potatoe baby food with.Organic probiodic powder mixed in make a six yr old bearded dragon have violent diarria and vomiting up water and mucus,Five Hours after consumption??Many warm soaks later.plus electrolytes twice now.Still very agitated and dehydrated.(slightly sunken eyes,wrinkles on skin..)Please I'm at a loss...
It's like she got food poisoning or the flu.(except that isn't possible Right??)

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Oh boy, that's terrible. Baby food is used very often but I don't know if the probiotic was the culprit . Exactly how much did you use ? Can you show a picture of the amount in a teaspoon ? And a few pics of your poor girl ? Here's how :
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ use the XIMG to upload

Oh, and stop the multiple soaks, they only help if she drinks.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow how awful!
Which probiotic did you use? Showing us an amount may help out. How is she doing
now?
Organic sweet potato baby food is commonly used. I hope it wasn't a tainted jar or
something like that. Could she have ingested anything else?

Tracie

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
Oh that's awful, it's so traumatic when they vomit...definitely not the baby food, and I doubt it was the probiotic either, unless you gave her a ton of it...

What were you feeding her the baby food for to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom