Weird Poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the title seems really weird but Crunch pooped this morning. One poop was normal but idk what that weird white/green mass is. Here are some pictures, The one in the top right is a normal poop but that big weird mass I've never seen. Is it because he had too many greens? Should I be concerned? Please help

https://imgur.com/a/ti3av

Hello, im a beardie mom of 4 and completely understand your concern. If you wouldn't mind helping us out a little bit to figure out what may be wrong hun. What greens are you feeding?
Substrate?
Temps on basking spot?
How long has this been going on?
The white parts that are attached to the end of the poop are called urates aka their form of urine. They should be a bright white

crunchsmommie

Original Poster
I've been feeding him turnip greens and kale
Substrate is some of that reptile carpet (he's still only about 3 months old)
His basking spot stays between 102-110 F
This is the only time it's happened, he pooped before bed too and it was normal. I'm thinking maybe some of his greens didn't properly digest since the long end of it looks green-ish? And yes, for the past 2 weeks his poop has been completely normal with the bright white urnates. In the top right is a normal poop he had right before that weird one

Glad to hear they're back to normal, if it hasn't happened again I wouldn't overthink it, they all have an odd poop every blue moon. About the kale, be careful of how much you are feeding and not too often as it can calcium bind and lead to MBD. If it puts you at ease get a fecal test done
I wish the best for you and your baby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom