Dying?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyCat

Original Poster
I have great news!
Athena stood today! I was shocked, but sure enough she stood! She's getting stronger!
93440-8092116322.jpg
That's baby food on her mouth, I was feeding her.

I'm gonna get a basking spot set up for her today hopefully. I just ordered a second CHE light. I have a basking light for her too.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's so nice to read good news like this. :) :) You're doing a great job with her and she's really responding quickly to the sun and the calcium. Pretty amazing !

CloudyCat

Original Poster
As I was typing this:

Athena seems to have lost her spunk. She's been active and doing good but today she was just off. She didn't eat a whole lot yesterday despite the fact I offered plenty of food. Her breathing seems different, almost labored.

Athena suddenly sat up. She's eating well today. My only concern is her abdomen feels hard and swollen. Do you think she could have another clutch of eggs on the way?? I can't feel any little bumps.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes it is possible , they usually lay more than one clutch. Be sure to her her plenty of sun to up her uvb exposure and dust with calcium powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom