ARM DRAGGING PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you Tracie! I may move it to a new thread somewhere ;) health maybe. Might be helpful for others who experience leg injuries to know what to expect.

Lol this is my fourth wake up with my phone flashlight, I covered Lizzys box with her favorite blanky last night and heard her snuggle in immediately. (Not all the holes people!). I can't see squat so I don't know why I'm checking lol. My son just tossed me out of his room on the current Lizzy check grrrrrr?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Zanna":2q3cpmq0 said:
Thank you Tracie! I may move it to a new thread somewhere ;) health maybe. Might be helpful for others who experience leg injuries to know what to expect.

<<<< excellent idea....
I wish I still had the photos of George before he went to the vet, the quote ,his Xray before surgery and after (showing the little pin in place) , the treatment regime , the cast and him crawling about three legged, and after the cast came off (back to normal) but lost the images when my 500GB Passport (portable drive) died.
So apart from a few photos of the BTs as babies and juveniles , and of Lucky , I have no photos from that period of 2-3 years of my skinks. :(

Lol this is my fourth wake up with my phone flashlight, I covered Lizzys box with her favorite blanky last night and heard her snuggle in immediately. (Not all the holes people!). I can't see squat so I don't know why I'm checking lol. My son just tossed me out of his room on the current Lizzy check grrrrrr?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Good, tell your son that he should put up a " do not disturb Lizzy ! " sign. No need to check during the night, that can keep her from getting enough sleep.

Most leg injuries related to a short fall or snagged legs or nails generally heal on their own from what I've seen over the years on the forums . Even babies that at times get hurt by a clutchmate generally heal pretty well with some time and an altered tank set up that doesn't allow much climbing.

Hopefully she'll be feeling better in a week or 2, maybe 3.

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol AHBD ... I didn't turn on overhead lights and had covered her box anyway so the only disturbed one was me and my son .... I promise ;)

STARTING NEW THREAD THIS MORNING: Lizzys dragging arm progress with pics.

I'll start with new vivarium setup

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

I hope LIzzy makes a full recovery, but I am sure that she will. :D
She is a lucky girl having you as her mom. It's hard not to go check on them during the night,
I know! LOL I often check on our dragons, too, out of habit I guess.
Definitely let us know where you started your new thread.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom