Will he be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

09hallj1

Hi, my boyfriends bearded dragon has a timed light so it normally switches itself on and off, however yesterday it stopped working so we've just been switching it on and off ourselves. Him or his mother normally does this but they both went to bed early last night so when it got to the time his light normally goes off, I turned the switch off. However, not knowing his set up and such and not being the one to normally deal with him, I turned of the switch to a multiplug, which also had his heat lamp connected. Thus, his heat lamp has been off for 6 hours during the night (9pm-3am) will he be ok? Will this be detrimental to his health? I wouldn't forgive myself if I'd harmed or killed him through my complacency

Chanza

Hatchling Member
It may of been a bit of a shock to his system, but if the house doesn't get lower than 15 degrees celcius (59 degrees farenheit) it should be okay. So has the actual lights stopped working or the thermostat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom