HELP! MY DRAGON HAS GONE ROGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Right.. There are situations in which, when very desperate for help, people will reach out in any way they can and this may be one of those times. This may not have a happy ending, and the OP may not want to return to follow-up as they're not necessarily attached to the forum, or part of the community.

Still hoping for any updates, though

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Has anyone reported this to any of the moderators yet? If not, does anyone think we should? If it's for real, then some of our posts may have come across as pretty harsh, due to our outrage that anyone could be so misinformed as to think it was okay to leave a beardied dragon out in their yard unsupervised.

If it is a troll, then I suppose there's some sort of a procedure in place for dealing with things like this? :?

(I was originally planning to stay out of this one, but now that I've posted this I'll be getting emails and following it. I want to see what happens too. If there really is a lost bearded dragon involved, I hope it does not end badly. :cry: )

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello, I have been watching this, hoping it was not a troll but also hoping it wasn't a real story. If it is, it is so so sad! If the OP hasn't returned here soon, I will move & or lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom