Red stools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchettib123

I just got a new beardie baby last night. This morning he was laying around and i thought it was just an adjustment period, but then his stool was a gooey light brown color and red. After this stool the beardie has been much more active. Is this something to worry about?

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
If he became more active it sounds like he'll be fine :) it may have been something he ate prior to you bringing him home.

Just monitor for the next one and check if anything remains suspicious

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Marchettib123":gzad30r9 said:
Thank you!! Also, a little off topic, she flattens out when I pet her back. Is this a good or bad sign?
if she is sun bathing and she flats out its good, she is trying to loose some skin for shedding!

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
Flattening out is a beardie trademark :)
They will often flatten while basking to increase surface area to catch some rays. Flattening while petting is also normal. Some enjoy petting, some may not

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
i usually give my beardies a small back scratch and they would flat out! i think its a relaxing/stretching thing! :p
about your dragon red stool, has he had any strawberries or anything red lately? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom