Smelly liquid poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my name is Jimmy and I had recently got a bearded dragon and I've been having a bit of issues lately because his stool has in very liquidy and smells really bad and he seems to be having a bit of constipation issues but I'm not hundred percent sure. His diet consists of generally about as much crickets as he can eat in a 10 to 15 minutes time frame I get a small salad everyday but just recently I ran out of his stable so I need to go get more and I decided not to just give him cucumbers and other variety things so I'm going to get that in a little bit his supplement schedule consists of on the weekends vitamins Tuesdays and Thursdays he has no supplements and the rest of the days he has calcium with D3. I don't know exactly how old he is but I do have a video of him pooping because I was planning to make a feeding video and obviously went to the bathroom so I decided to touch that so you can get what you think and if you think it might be parasites then please let me know

https://youtu.be/XoTQ-xxql7M

That YouTube video is the link to him pooping

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jimmy, does he eat a lot of veggies, including cucumber ? Be specific. The reason I ask is because certain veg. like cucumber are made up of a LOT of water and can cause runny poo. Cut out the cucumbers, offer turnip, mustard, collard dandelion or similar bagged mixes of greens. If he still has the problem you can get a fecal test doe by a vet that has experience with beardies to check for parasites. Otherwise he looks very healthy + alert so he should be fine.

shadowjimmy107

Original Poster
Thank you very much usually he only eats collard greens I sometimes give him some carrot this bearded dragon food pellets I do sometimes given cucumber and maybe some kind of berry or fruit every once in awhile I will stop giving and cucumbers and see how he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom