Bearded dragon poop problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

xabi77x

I'm currently very worried about my new beardie who I have had for just over a month, since I've gotten her the poops she's been doing have been very watery with sloppy urinate and some undigested food. She gets supliments both calcium d3 and multivitamin at least twice a week has a 3 feet viv with a hot spot of around 98-105 and a cool end of 78-85. She is willing to bask and does so after every meal so I'm very confused as to her poop problems. I'm concerned this may be parasites however reptile vets are hard to come by in my area and taking her to the vet is going to be very costly if my only option is a fecal sample. She gets collard greens daily with varied fruits such as bell peppers Apple and blueberries a couple times a week in small amounts to keep her diet varied however I've tried cutting these things out and have seen no difference in here poop. Any advice would be appreciated as I'm worried sick over this problem I can't seem to fix.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Could be a parasite issue. Call a few vets in your area to see if they can test the stool without an exam. My vet only charges $13 for it.

Furmeses

Yea thats what im thinking it is too i have to spend £40 for the treatment which im ok with but the only problem is im wondering if me waiting anther two weeks will affect him much he did get wormed and a probation paste about 3 weeks ago tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom