Poop problem... kinda worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmyandVael

My 4 month old dragon has been having very strange bms over the last couple days.

Really watery... like leaving puddles, at first i though he was just over hydrated as he bathed daily.
But now a new problem has arisen, undigested food, he has taken to eating red and yellow peppers alot lately in his salads. They come out undigested, also pieces of collard come out undigested. So after a strange poop tonight i had a look at it... it looks like there are some translucent tubes in his poop aswell, i suppose it could be undigested cricket legs or something.

Also the last couple days his appetite has gotten rough, he went from 20+ crix a day, to no crickets and little to no salad.

He is on tile
We have a 24" reptisun 10.0 (just upgraded from a reptiglo 10.0 compact)
His basking temps are 100-110

We just got in 2 24" reptisun 10.0 bulbs... 1 is broken and our friends at big apple pet supply wont replace it because we didnt report it until over 24 hours after delivery. The point is, we have 2 dragons and 2 bulbs, 1 good bulb and one compact florescent glo 10.0.

Need help quick, hes doesnt seem to be himself tonight.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Ok. Bump his temp up on the hot side just a bit. Kill the peppers. go to http://beautifuldragons.com and check out thier nutrtional page, It is the best I have ever seen. Get a fecal check done at your vets just to make sure there are no parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom