Just Moved.. Beardie is lethargic and not eating today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcbear12

We just moved 4 days ago but brought the bearded here 2 days ago. (the move was only a 3 mile difference and I did go take care of her while we were moving) She's all settled in but seems to just hang in the far corner of her tank and isn't getting any heat and is just plain lazy. She wouldn't eat any crickets today either. I hope she's going to be okay. Do you think she's that stressed? Are beardie's this tempermental? She's about 6 months old. Please help! :( Thank you. D~

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
A lot of beardies do go thru relocation stress. Something as simple as moving their viv to a different room in the house, or keeping the beardie in the same place, but getting a new viv can cause relocation stress. So yes, moving can definitely cause relocation stress. Keep an eye on her, but hopefully that is all there is to it.

dmcbear12

Original Poster
That sucks! I'm one of those people that's always re-arranging rooms/furniture and I've already done this to her once, now the move. I do hope that is all it is. Thank you for the advice!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom