HELP!! ate a pebble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caoimh

Hatchling Member
help guys,

was out the back garden just know with tristan and isolde, both were on their leashes.

tristan darted over to a pebble i had missed out on when cleaning the area, i noticed him feeling it with his tongue so i ran to him to try grab it, as i did he got it into his mouth, he puffed out angrily when i tried to get it out and swallowed it, he swallowed it so fast, seemed to have no discofort in swallowing and immediatly ran to a pebble he cud see thru the barrier i had up.

the pebble was roughly the size of a smiley icon :?: <-------- this size roughly, may be a small bit bigger.

what shud i do???

Tigg

Juvie Member
That seems small enough to pass without problems... To be absolutely safe you may want to switch to soft foods until it passes, Turkey or chick baby food should do. Until then just give a nice long warm bath and obviously make sure you check the stool, for the pepple as well as any bloos which would give you an indication of any internal problems the pebble may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom