Green poo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is she doing today? You can keep her around 75-80 overnight to help her immune system out right now while she is not feeling real well.
Well, they don't necessarily need to be kept warm over night, as they naturally go into the 50 to 60 range of temperatures, nightly. It helps them sleep better. Though, if they are fed too late at night & not given a couple of hours to digest prior to lights being turned off they can't digest their food over night.
So, we recommend not feeding them up to 2 hours prior to lights out, to give their system an opportunity to digest any food that has been eaten before bedtime.
Great she has gained 30 grams in 2 weeks, hopefully she will continue to do better for you.

Tracie

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She seems to be back to her normal self!

She had to stay at the pet shop for 2 nights while my mum was ill and i was away, and i think they wernt regulating their night time temps, Now ive got my CHE all fixed she seems to be doing well.

Is 30 g in 2 weeks good? i was getting worried! She is 2 yrs old so i thought she had kinda stopped growing, guess i was wrong!

Thank you for all your help

Buggsy

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great that she is doing better.
Well, at 2 years old, she is for the most part done growing. If she gained weight, & doesn't appear overweight, then, she must have been a bit thin & needed to gain some weight.
Well, they probably did not have the daytime temps correct either, so it is a good thing that she did not have to spend any longer at the petstore.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom