two baby beardies neither eating been 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

harharley97

Hatchling Member
i have two baby beardies neither one of them is eating were fine until a few days ago been trying everything it has been 4 days since one has even pooped the other has pooped but still not eating i'm worried hope this is a temporary thing temps are all good they just want to lay under basking light

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Hehe Is ok. Baby bearded dragons dont eat for about a week when they are furst born. Nothing to stress out about :]

jarett_harrison

Sub-Adult Member
they should see a vet. Your beardies shouldnt live together because it causes stress. Beardies are solitary animals and do not do well together. They could actually kill eachother. Where did you get your beardies? They might have parasites which will cause lethargy and illness. They really do need to see a vet. Bring in afresh poo from both dragons and try to separate them. Hope this helps!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I have some questions for you. What size tank are they in? You do need to seperate them ASAP,there have been many,many stories of fights between beardies,some leading to death. How long have you had them? What type of UVB light do you use? What kind of basking light are you using? These questions will help us help you better.Try to answer them and we will know more how to help. And as suggested,please seperate them for their health and happiness.

harharley97

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
my dragons are in seperate tanks each in 20 gal long,but have only been seperated for four days. had one dragon 4wks and the other 2wks' i'm using a reptisun 10.0 tube and a repti sun baskin bulb 100 watt

harharley97

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank You !! Jibba is doing Much Better :p !!! We Mounted his/her uvb light right in his tank and using a repti-sun 10.0
and he is eating and jumping around now....So we went out last nite and got drago-o one So we are Hoping He will be
jumping around and eating Real Soon Too! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I am so glad that Jibba is doing better!!!!! I hope that the reptisun helps the other dragon as well. Please post pics soon.
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom