Slight Prolapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Dang!! I missed this thread for awhile. I'm so sorry, I was worried it might have been something internal.
I'm really sorry your dragon died. Really, really sorry.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry you lost little Crepe. :cry: That is horrible, poor girl. You did everything you could. I wonder what caused her to pass?
I am sorry for your loss.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your memorial was beautiful, so heartfelt. I know the pain is horrendous & that you feel lost. :cry:
We are all here for you if you need anything.

Tracie

LadyKayla

Original Poster
88384-1271739393.jpg
I thought I'd also include this sloppy collage I made here, since you've all seen her lady bits, you might as well see the precious happy baby that went with it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, that's sweet ! From sweet baby pics up to feisty dragon girl. Very nice, I know you miss your little Crepe. When the time is right, maybe consider another beardie....not that it replaces Crepe but adds new life + fun to your house.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
I'm with AHBD on this. It obvious your a very good reptile parent. We need more people like you out there.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
I don't want to bother anyone, but I was wondering if anyone has some free time I really need someone to talk to about this. My heart hurts and everything feels so wrong and I just need someone to talk to and understand me. I don't know if theres a private message thing on here or not but I'd really appreciate it if someone has a chance sometime soon. :c

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Yes, there is a way to send private messages. I think you just click on the users name and it takes you to a page where you can send them. PM me and we can text about this. I'm sorry your going through the emotional turmoil of this loss.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kayla, you can p.m anyone of us like Rankin's said, and all of the mods. here are quite compassionate....lots of people care that you're hurting and many of us who have lost precious pets can feel for you.

LadyKayla

Original Poster
This will probably be the last time I'll be posting on here for a little while but I finally got to pick up her ashes today and I was just amazed at the care and quality they put in.
88384-1418823917.jpg
88384-2152161217.jpg
Look at that perfect little footsie. :love10:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom