Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

penelope's mom

Hi! My name is April and my dragon is Penelope, I have been on this site for about a month now but have been waiting until I had a decent picture of my beautiful girl to show off to you all, however, can't seem to figure out how to post one :oops: So if anybody could hlep me out I would appreciate it! Anyways, just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that I am loving this site!! Penelope is a little over a year old now and I have probable learned more about her in the past month than I have in the last year! Thank you :D

Wannabarockstar

Hatchling Member
To post pics: The easiest way is to open an account at photobucket.com. It is free, just fill out the registration form. Once you have that you upload yours pictures there.

Now, when you are posting and want to include a picture you will open up a new window to photobucket, find the pic you want to share, go to the last line below the pic. There are three different fields, highlight the field marked IMG, right click and select COPY. Then go back to your Beardeddragon.org post, right click where you want your picture and select PASTE. Finish your post and after you submit it the pic will automatically show up! I hope you can make sense of this, it's very simple but so am I..LOL

By the way, Welcome. You will find that the people here are knowledgable and alwasy ready to help. Now let's see some pics. :D

penelope's mom

Original Poster
Thanks rockstar, let's see.........

Picture018.jpg

glowgirl

welcome.gif

:p Hi April ... Welcome to the room honey ... If I can be of help ... Just give me a shout :wink:

Big Hug's ...... Glowgirl xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom