Shinji says hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinji

Hello,
I am new to your forum and reciently got a new (rescued) bearded dragon I named Shinji
I talked about him in the ER forum but the short story is that I rescued him from work (I work as a vet tech) when someone just gave him to us. I had owned a beardie before and when he died just 3 years ago I have always wanted another. Besides my previous dragon and a few gecko's I have always rescued animals (my 3 dogs are rescue) but never thought I would have the opprotunity to rescue a dragon.
I am keeping my fingers crossed this little guy makes it. So far he is very active despite his starved body and is acting more and more like a beardie every day. Just today I caught him bobbing his head up and down at his own reflection. When i had him outside he blew his beard out at a bird that flew overhead.
I will definately update you on his progess as we go along. I have to weight him to see how mugh weight he has gained since i took him home (I can just feel he has bulked up some since I brought him home almost a month ago).
Look forward to chatting with you all!
Jessie and "Shinji"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom